Wednesday 11 March 2009

Tired.... AND Yang Progress....

Just can't stop myself to close my eyes... I am so so so tired... But ho, i slept at 1030pm and woke up at 7am, still not enought.

Ok, tonight going to cook energy soup(精力汤). It's chinese herbs, save to pregnancy woman. I think i should increase my protein intake liao, to gain more energy. Or i should reduce my works?? LOL

Yang still so active loh. No eye see! Just make sure he didn't hurt himself and burn the house enought.

Now, every night i read him a / several book(s), depend on his mood. Start to write? No way, he refused. He, luckily not refuse to color because this mommy like him to do matching game. All took about 1/2 to 1 hour. Then he will be in his own time and mummy too. He will draw, coloring, playing puzzle, Mr Potato, reading... Mummy continue her works, again...