Thursday 13 November 2008

Tired tired tired.... Working as a goverment stuff...

May be most of you think that become a government stuff like holding the stainless Stael bowl but ho... for a non-bumi to stand in between "them", do you know how tough?!

I am in Veterinary Department. So, do you think anythings wrong if i want to involve myself in Pig Industry? Since "they" don't care at all!!! Yap, never care.

I apply for the MOA Dana for pig diseases project and was been turn down. The reason - i really can't accept!!! Pig not priority!!! MOA, please... Kementerian Pertanian!!! I was ask to get the fund from the farmer!!! So unfair!!

I wonder should i continue to stay here? I am a "invisible" stuff here too... I was"kick" from one section to another section... But when i request to transfer out - another non sense reason was given too.

Em... I am started to look for another job liao... With my 3rd baby, hope he bring both of us a very good luck!!

6 comments:

cre8tone said...

Good luck for ur job hunting!~

Moo Mummy said...

tq.

LittleLamb said...

whether u work in Govt or Private, its the same. At this point of time, we should be thankful that we have a job and provide for the family...

Moo Mummy said...

littlelamb,

In private,can't denine because care of ownself.
But in government, I expect care to the public.
Yap, i understand what is politic but please "play" it "cleaver" bit lah...

cre8tone said...

Got a tag for u:
http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.com/2008/11/8-random-things-about-me.html

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your job hunting...and congrats on your pregnancy!