Wednesday 12 November 2008

Goose



Em... I don't think my kids saw goose before. Went to "ang kong" temple and surprising they have goose there.

See,both my kids just stand there for 10 minutes just want to see goose. Jing kiasi not dare to walk close but Yang went near to the gate. Luckily, the hole not big enough for Yang to put his hand in. Or will "bite" by goose.



Jing started to ask: " Goose are bigger than duck, right?"
"The sound of goose is different."
"Why roaster can gang with goose? no fighting?"
"Do we eat goose?"
"i am scare lah,it's huge!!!"

My Yang, just making the sound of goose and roaster. Then Jing was explain everything to him. I don't know what they were discussing, but good, at least i know they are communicating. :D

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

I dun like the goose's sound..