Monday 4 July 2011

My Tanz - Part 2

Then they cleaned me up. Everything happened too fast, the nurses don't have time to prepare anything before i delivered. haha... I was all wet, with my own blood.

I also asked not to bath Tanz wt any detergent, just used plain water. The mucus will absorb by herself. Then ho... here come the midwife, again... "Can we use olive oil to remove all the mucus from your baby? PROMISE won't used any detergent." See... they still don't understand what i said. "Okay..." I HAVE TO say...

I stayed on my bed till 8pm. Taking my dinner on the bed too. Almost 6 hours on bed! When my granny, mum, aunt, Yang and Mann were here to visit me, I took the opportunity go to toilet. Then we went to visit baby in nursery room. I fainted in front of the nursery room! Don't asked me why, I just feel dizzy and fainted like that. When i woke up i was on the bed surrounded by 4 nurses and my family. The nurse checked my BP and I am normal. So wonder why i fainted! Luckily I stand beside hubby and my aunt was behind me to lean on me and also another by help to hold me too. Very scary... my first time...

Actually I am the one kept asking the nurse, is my baby woke up? Already passed 6 hours and she must be very hungry now! The nurse opened her eyes so wide and speechless... I think I am the only after giving birth mum will ask such question, and i am not sleepy yet mah. I am so excited to have my no 4 ler...Wahaha...

Actually the most dangerous part was - Tanz was birth with cord on neck, 2 rounds but very lucky it's loose. I wonder if i insisted want to gave birth at home, what will happen! Hubby sure very panic lo... And he will blame on me if anything happen. :p

then... oh... then...started my brestfeeding journey again!!!

I am enjoying with my breastfeeding moment! (Hubby said i am crazy!!)

BTW, no dought, my baby again - prolong jaundice... AH...

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

hope his jaundice go away anytime soon..

ANNA said...

my niece also was birth with cord on neck too!! thanks god is was very loose!

chanelwong said...

Congrats to you...n enjoy the breastfeeding journey...

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Congrats on your number 4 baby. First time dropping in. Saw your name in the FB of one of my friends and the fact that you are from PG, got me interested.

Interesting to read about the birth story of Lee Tanz. Hope all is well.