Tuesday 22 April 2008

Boy really not kiasi!



Look at my son, really not kiasi one! First, introduce the "sea" to him. Then another minute, he want to "jump" into the sea liao! He can told me "plup, plup, plup,... fish inside! I want!" oh, dear... these were teach in the Kindermisic class. No actual practical class mah, so now is his "show time"! Finally, he really go into the sea (up to his level only because mommy not bringing any extra cloth). I have "drake" him to the swimming pool and he really extra extra enjoying it!
Where is Jing? She is very kiasi one, stand at the side only.

That's why i said girl and boy are different. To bring them up, i need to learn a lot of different things!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh..my girl is actually the brave one while my boy very kiasi le.

Moo Mummy said...

haha... Wah, big sister style mah. My Jing... she will asked Yang to try first one, haha...

Anonymous said...

Nice beach! Is this at Batu Ferringhi? I wanna bring Lucas to the beach one day...poor fella, already more than 2 years old but still have not played with sand!

Moo Mummy said...

Batu Feringgi beach, front of Park Royal. but i prefer the beach beside Lok Boon Siew bungalo. Less ppl.

Anonymous said...

I discovered teluk kumbar beach 2 weekends ago. So much cleaner than batu ferringhi and can see the planes flying in all the time..