Monday 17 December 2007

荣成礼坊



I received this cookies presend from my house owner. (She is married, it was from her neighbour.) Nice, right?
荣成礼坊 cookies were very famous in South Malaysia not North Malaysia. Northern friend sure won't pay so much just to buy the box. This is Northern ppl character, want things as cheap as possible. :(
Next time when my kids married, i am sure i want this kind of present for everyone. So still another 17 years to go, because my eldest DD just 4 years old, hak!

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

allisia, wedding people give gifts wan, meh? i thought full moon only? but this makes a good full moon gift, yea?

Moo Mummy said...

yap, only to close relative and friends. Oh... I think they sell full moon set also, but dunno any branch in KL bo? ur no 3? hehe...