Monday 18 December 2006

The One Color Foto Shop - Cheating!!!

Have u ever feel the way been cheating by someone?
I just gone through it! &*^%$#$%(*@! i am really angry abt it.
Ok, here is the story.
My ealdr daughter has took a photo package from this "pukimak" photo shop. (that's time it was famours wt bb photo.) I took a very expensive package coz she is my first child so never lah spend a bit mah. Ok. After ~2 yrs, i noticed that the color of 8R photo which i hang on the wall started to change. So i just bring it the shop to change coz shouldn't be happen. Ok, fine thay changed. And at that moment, they are having some photo bb contest with the package RM45 for 3 4R and 1 8R. So i just decided want my 2nd bb to take this package coz the previous photographer no longer working there and i am not trust to this one, not dare to take so expensive package yet. Try first mah.
Ok. Photo been taken and my boy is joining that competition. They said they will inform me when my boy enter the final.
Wah....they really called leh, means that my boy enter the final,right? They asked me to bring my boy to the final which held in Raja Uda, Butterworth, Penang on 17/12/2006. I did prepare everything, include buying new cloth for my boy. I even cancle my trip to Malacca which is my close friend is weedding.
Knew what ? they called at 16/12/2006, evening time and told me that they have make a mistake - my boy not in the final list! i was so angry, angry, angry...... They ask me no need to attend the final liao! *&^$#@$%$~*#... nia mah la, think that they really make fool on me la! They cheated!! My hubby told me that they must be put in some relative's or friend's child lo, that's why our boy been "pull out"! what la, that shop? how can they make a such "mistake"!
So for now on i am not going to shop again and i will spread this news to everyone so that everyone knew that they are cheating!!!
Please pass this massage to everyone u know. and the shop address:
The One Color Foto Lab, (1)Raja Uda, (2) Beach road (3) Sg Ara. See they even have 3 shop leh in Penang and if not mistaken they have another one in KL. Beware of they!

No comments: